Premier Bank Job Circular 2019 Published by The Premier Bank Limited.
Which is a great opportunity for the unemployed youth to find employment in Bangladesh. Keeping in mind the millions of unemployed youth, dailyjobnews.info has published the job circular of The Premier Bank Limited.
Below are all the information related to Premier Bank Limited.
Details of Premier Bank Job Circular 2019
We Are Looking For Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
The Premier Bank Limited is one of the progressive and fast expanding commercial Banks having a wide range of banking products and business network throughout the country. The Bank is currently looking for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for the appointment.
The ideal candidate must have the qualification & competencies as follows:
- Minimum 18 years of work experience in any reputed bank or financial institution and out of which at least 5 years practical exposure in accounts & taxation related words of a bank. Preference shall be given to the candidates wording as CFO or Deputy CFO in any reputed bank or financial institution.
- Should be a qualified chartered accountant (CA) or Cost Management Accountant (CMA) or Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) or similar professional degree holder. No 3rd Division/Class or equivalent CGPA is accepted in the academic career.
- Capable of financial planning, controlling, budgeting & supervising the overall accounts & financial activities of the bank independently and provide professional guidance to all concerned including necessary advice to the management of the matters relating to financial, accounting, taxation, etc. as & when required.
- Must have computer literacy and well versed of central bank’s rules & regulations, company law, bank companies act, taxation laws, VAT, customs & excise duties, BASEL Accounts, auditing, financial & capital market of the country, etc.
- Age should be within 50 years. Maybe relaxed for highly deserving candidate.
Related Post: BIWTC Job Circular 2019
Designation and remuneration shall commensurate with experience, qualification & suitability of the candidate.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply in confidence with a complete CV along with photograph addressed to DMD & Chief Human Resource Officer, Human Resources Division, The Premier Bank Limited, Iqbal Centre (13th Floor), 42 Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka-1213 on or before July 15, 2019, or alternatively may apply through E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Post: Bangladesh Tat Board Job Circular 2019
Dailyjobnews.info regularly publish job news. Stay with us to get regular job news. We also have our Facebook group and page. If you want you can join. We always engage in your service. If you have any suggestions please contact us. We will accept your suggestions.