Brac Bank Job Circular 2019 Published by Brac Bank Limited Bangladesh.
Which is a great opportunity for the unemployed youth to find employment in Bangladesh. Keeping in mind the millions of unemployed youth, dailyjobnews.info has published the job circular of the Brac Bank Limited.
Below are all the information related to the Brac Bank Limited job circular.
Details of Brac Bank Job Circular 2019
Post Name: Senior Manager, Internal Communications
Employment Type: Full-Time Employment
Job Grade: AVP – FAVP
Job Location: Dhaka
Experience: At least 5 year(s)
Application Deadline: July 22, 2019
- BRAC Bank Limited, the pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as businesses. Our financial results along with country-best credit rating & multiple best financial report awards reflect our aspiration, transparency, and teamwork.
- While we thrive in the present, we simultaneously invest for the future – upgraded core banking system in Finacle 10, first local bank to roll out Oracle ERP, process alignment with best practices and many more.
- However, this feat of providing a comprehensive range of solutions to its millions of customers would not be possible without our diversified business model and an unmatched network of 186 Branches, 448 ATMs, 456 SME Unit Offices, 99 Agent Banking Outlets, 11 Regional Operations Office, and 224 remittance delivery points.
- To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals for the following position in Communications Division
- Establish an internal communications strategy for catering the needs of all employees and stakeholders;
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders;
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, bulletins/newsletters, regular email; may also be required to work on the layout of the content;
- Keep the Brac Bank clients on the social media updated on the progress of the bank and answer their queries;
- Use social media to communicate with the employees internally;
- Deliver presentations at organizational events, such as the company’s AGM/CEO’s presentations;
- Draft messages or scripts from senior executives for presentation to employees in written or spoken form;
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different divisions/departments;
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages;
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly;
- Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect organizational perception and reputation;
- Advise senior executives of developments throughout the bank, either face to face or through regular written communication;
Related Post: Sena Kalyan Sangstha Job Circular 2019
- Masters / Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or Marketing from a reputed university with a satisfactory academic record will get preference;
- At least 5 years of experience in Communication, especially in banks;
- Experience in a communications team, especially in internal communication, for a large organization, is most sought after. But the experience of writing for a variety of different audiences is also desired
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from the employees in both Bangla and in English;
- Strong speaking skills in both Bangla and in English as a candidate will likely to be called on to give presentations to employees;
- Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work with communications;
- Creative ability to devise communication strategies. Familiarity with information technology, especially digital and video means of communication, is essential;
Related Post: Bangladesh National Museum Job Circular 2019
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview as per the recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please ‘Apply Online’ in www.bdjobs.com to send your Résumé with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory)
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Dailyjobnews.info regularly publish job news. Stay with us to get regular job news. We also have our Facebook group and page. If you want you can join. We always engage in your service. If you have any suggestions please contact us. We will accept your suggestions.